International Journal of Research in Dermatology is an open access, international, peer-reviewed journal that publishes new and significant research in dermatology. The journal's full text is available online at http://www.ijord.com. The journal allows free access to its contents. The journal aims to provide a platform for the exchange of information about all areas of dermatology and to promote the discipline of dermatology throughout the world. International Journal of Research in Dermatology is one of the fastest communication journals and articles are published online within short time after acceptance of manuscripts. The types of articles accepted include original research articles, review articles, analytic reviews such as meta-analyses, insightful editorials, medical news, case reports, short communications, correspondence, images in medical practice, clinical problem solving, perspectives and new techniques. It is published quarterly and available in print and online version. International Journal of Research in Dermatology complies with the uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals, issued by the International Committee for Medical Journal Editors.
Publisher: Medip Academy
DOI prefix: 10.18203
Medip Academy is a member of Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), which operates CrossRef (DOI)
International Journal of Research in Dermatology accepts manuscript submissions through Online Submissions:
About the Journal > Online Submissions
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
The correct abbreviation for abstracting and indexing purposes is Int J Res Dermatol.
Abstracting and Indexing information
Index Copernicus Value: 82.61 (ICV 2015: 82.61)
Advantages to publish in the International Journal of Research in Dermatology
- Prompt review and rapid publication
- DOI (Digital Object Identifiers) for each article: The assignment of DOI names through the international registration agency (CrossRef), recognizes published data as a first-class research output in the scientific world, Increase the acceptance of research data as legitimately citable contribution to the scientific record.
- Wider visibility through open access
- Indexing: International Journal of Research in Dermatology is indexed in Index Copernicus, CrossRef, LOCKSS, Google Scholar, ICMJE, J-Gate and ResearchBib. International Journal of Research in Dermatology will apply to be indexed in other relevant databases and repositories in the future, where appropriate.
- Archiving: International Journal of Research in Dermatology utilizes the LOCKSS (Lots Of Copies Keep Stuff Safe) system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. The LOCKSS Program, based at Stanford University Libraries, provides libraries and publishers with open source digital preservation tools to preserve and provide access to persistent and authoritative digital content. In addition, authors publishing with International Journal of Research in Dermatology are encouraged to self-archive final published version of the articles on a website, institutional repository or any other OAI-compliant institutional/subject-based repository, immediately on publication.
FAST TRACK PUBLICATION
Fast track publication service is provided to shorten the time to decision and publication. Authors if they wish can have their article published as Online First (Articles in Press) within 2 weeks of manuscript submission (Conditional to acceptance and author does prompt corrections).
Online First (Articles in Press) Articles are accepted, peer reviewed manuscripts, and are citable by the digital object identifier (DOI) assigned at the time of online publication.
If you wish to use fast track publication service, please submit your manuscript and write to editor with manuscript ID at [email protected] or call the editorial office: +91-7567260799.
Vol 2, No 3 (2016): July-September 2016
Table of Contents
Original Research Articles
|Topical corticosteroid abuse on face: a clinical study of 100 patients||Abstract PDF||Pooja Bains||40-45||Total views: 108|
|Dermaroller: simple and effective acne scar treatment||Abstract PDF||Suma Patil, S. K. Patil||46-48||Total views: 137|
|Psoriasis and metabolic syndrome: hospital based cross sectional study of prevalence and correlation in a rural south Indian population||Abstract PDF||Dhanalakshmi Kathirvel, Vaishnavi Dhandapani, Baskaran R., Gladius Jennifer H.||49-54||Total views: 100|